Just like all the other complaints, he did me the same way.Carlos Catala needs to be off the streets.

8/23/2016, We meet at Fuzzys taco shop in Spring, Texas. I responded Ed to the ad he placed on Craigslist that read: $17.00 hourly 40 hrs a week. Work from home dispatcher (Houston). I called him and we talked about the job and we set a date to meet.

I signed the contract and had 2 copies and a direct deposit form, like he requested. I've had good look on Craigslist with a lot of things. I didn't think to check this guy out, thinking everything would work out. " BAD MISTAKE." I gave him $150.00 of the $300.00 need to hold my spot in class.

After we meet, I had a bad feeling about him. I called him and as, "lets meet at your office"? I got the run around from that point forward. I started looking over the papers and the ad and notice something.

The address on the ad, that he said is the office.... Is the address (110 Vintage Park Blvd Spring, TX) to the Strip Mall where we meet. At that point, I stated digging. When you google"Carlos Catala"!!

Sit back and read the complaints about him. Also search, Carriers 4 less, ripoff customers, transportreviews.com/catala-express LLC. ANY information you want to know about his fake businesses!!!

Is here on line.BTW, I have a photo of him..:-) That is him.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carriers 4 Less and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carriers 4 Less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Carriers 4 Less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carriers 4 Less?

Comments