Just like all the other complaints, he did me the same way.Carlos Catala needs to be off the streets.
8/23/2016, We meet at Fuzzys taco shop in Spring, Texas. I responded Ed to the ad he placed on Craigslist that read: $17.00 hourly 40 hrs a week. Work from home dispatcher (Houston). I called him and we talked about the job and we set a date to meet.
I signed the contract and had 2 copies and a direct deposit form, like he requested. I've had good look on Craigslist with a lot of things. I didn't think to check this guy out, thinking everything would work out. " BAD MISTAKE." I gave him $150.00 of the $300.00 need to hold my spot in class.
After we meet, I had a bad feeling about him. I called him and as, "lets meet at your office"? I got the run around from that point forward. I started looking over the papers and the ad and notice something.
The address on the ad, that he said is the office.... Is the address (110 Vintage Park Blvd Spring, TX) to the Strip Mall where we meet. At that point, I stated digging. When you google"Carlos Catala"!!
Sit back and read the complaints about him. Also search, Carriers 4 less, ripoff customers, transportreviews.com/catala-express LLC. ANY information you want to know about his fake businesses!!!
Is here on line.BTW, I have a photo of him..:-) That is him.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "They left dust, dirt & ***. They did such a bad job at cleaning the shower door, that I had to ask them to redo it and even after..."
- "WARNING WARNING WARNING RED ALERT Barnett Supplies hits you with an surprise $65-$85 shipping fee in addition to their usual $9.99 shipping fee for orders less than $99. You will not find about..."
- "I bought Samsung TV for 6584.95. Manna Gave me delivery date so i took a day off from work. Manna used third party to deliver my TV (75inches)...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."